7.30.2011

Casa Torres, Tacos in Sylmar


WAY out in San Fernando Valley, where the 118 meets the 210 on Glenoaks.

I was out scouting for patio tile and I asked the guy, 'What's good around here?'  He didn't even hesitate for a moment before answering, 'Casa Torres'.

It reminded me of Paco's in Mar Vista except they had cool stuff like Birria Jalisco Style and lots and lots of seafood. I predictably ordered a crispy chicken taco/enchilada combo. It was $8 or so.

YUM.


It's cavernous inside and not too exciting on the decor front and their separate bar area is definitely a little seedy, BUT.... I still liked it.

Very big place and they have a way cool tortilla making automatic machine!

Here is the link to their yelp page :: http://www.yelp.com/biz/casa-torres-sylmar

No comments:

Post a Comment